Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 26, 2012

WELCOME

Hello everyone and welcome to my year 2 blog. As an experiment, I've decided to tally the exact amount of time I spend working as a teacher. Although I only spend 5 hours per day in front of students actually teaching, I spent countless more hours preparing lessons, grading assessments, contacting parents, going to meetings, and collaborating with other teachers. In this blog, I will provide all of the hours that I worked each week, regardless of whether it was at the school or at home. For the sake of simplicity, I will be rounding everything to the nearest quarter hour, and I will not include vacation days (unless I actually do work those days). I will also provide short reflections on the teaching experience in general, as well as how that particular week went. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment